Windows Server 2019 Administration
להרשמה לקורס יש למלא את הפרטים
This five-day instructor-led course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing identity, networking, storage, and compute by using Windows Server 2019, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2019. The course teaches IT professionals the fundamental administration skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2019 in most organizations.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server and are looking for a single five-day course that covers core administration components and technologies in Windows Server 2019. This course also helps server administrators from previous Windows Server versions to update their knowledge and skills related to Windows Server 2019. Additionally, this course can help individuals looking for preparation materials to pass exams related to Windows Server. The course is also to individuals from a service desk role who wish to transition into server maintenance.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server 2019.
· Implement identity Services.
· Manage network infrastructure services.
· Configure file servers and storage.
· Manage virtual machines using Hyper-V virtualization and containers
· Implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
· Apply security features to protect critical resources.
· Configure Remote Desktop Services.
· Configure a virtual machine-based desktop infrastructure deployment.
· Implement remote access and web services.
· Implement service monitoring and performance monitoring and apply troubleshooting.
· Perform upgrades and migration related to AD DS, and storage.