Microsoft Azure technologies for AWS architects
להרשמה לקורס יש למלא את הפרטים
This course teaches Solutions Architects who have previously designed for Amazon Web Services how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions for Azure. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
This course is for AWS Cloud Architects with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on AWS who now want to design for Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
· Implement identity solutions spanning on-premises and cloud-based capabilities
· Apply monitoring solutions for collecting, combining, and analyzing data from different sources.
· Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control.
· Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, and CLI.
· Configure interstice connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, and virtual network gateways.
· Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.